June 1, 2016



Published on May 24, 2016
As president and CEO of Energy Fuels from 2006 to 2010, George Glasier put together a world-class management team, acquired several uranium projects and permitted the PiƱon Ridge uranium mill in Colorado. In 2006, Energy Fuels appreciated 4500% in the market, making it the best performing stock in Canada that year!

Will the good years repeat? Increasing worldwide demand for uranium cannot be met by existing supply. Taking a new project into production is a tedious process meaning supply crunches are inevitable. The current price is so low that mines have been shutting down. This comes at a time when nuclear power plants are being built at incredible speed.

Modern, cheaper and safer, carbon neutral nuclear energy is replacing fossil fuels all over the world.

George Glasier's new company, Western Uranium, (OTCQX:WSTRF, CSE:WUC), was launched just 18 months ago. Already, George has assembled a suite of 7 past producing mines, all located in the United States, boasting uranium resources exceeding 100 Mlbs. Additionally, the company has access to an existing mill and possesses the only fully permitted new mill location, which can be built at anytime.

Add to that a revolutionary mining technology called ablation and a recipe is in place for major success. Click below to hear about ablation technology, which reduces costs by over 50% and nearly eliminates mine waste.

Western Uranium is currently undervalued relative to its peers and owns a technology that can undercut it's peers. Production can be achieved in just 6 months time. Palisade Global Investments is a major shareholder in Western Uranium and a supporter of management and the company.

Talking points from this week's interview:
• World-wide uranium supply will not meet demand
• The US only produces 10% of its own uranium currently
• Ablation technology set to greatly reduce production costs and lower environmental impact
• Western uranium is currently deeply undervalued


.



.

2 comments:

  1. I certainly agree to some points that you have discussed on this post. I appreciate that you have shared some reliable tips on this review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm  here to share my testimony of what a good trusted loan company did for me. My name is Nikita Tanya, from Russian and I’m a lovely mother of 3 kids I lost my funds on trying to get a loan it was so hard for me and my children, I went online to seek for a loan assistance  all hope was lost until one faithful day when I met this friend of mine who recently secured a loan from a very honest man Mr, Benjamin. She introduced me to this honest loan officer Mr, Benjamin  who helped me get a loan in within 5 working days, I will forever be grateful to Mr Benjamin, for helping me get back on feet again. You can contact Mr Benjamin via email: lfdsloans@outlook.com  they do not know I’m doing this for them, but i just have to do it because a lot of people are out there who are in need of a loan assistance  please come to this honest man  and  you can be save as well .WhatsApp:(+1 989-394-3740)

    ReplyDelete